How to book your Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu
Please read the information below to learn how easy is booking your Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
1. Contact us by filling out the online forms providing the required information (Full name, dates, Telephone number and number of hikers).
2. After we receive your online Trek Request form, we will e-mail you the Inca Trail Reservation form, the instructions for your trek deposit with an electronic invoice.
3. As soon as we receive your reservation form and trek deposit, we will purchase your Inca Trail permit, you will receive an email with your Inca Trail permit confirmation (Please notice Inca Trail Permits are guaranteed only after you have paid your trek deposit).
4. One of our Agents will e-mail the Official Confirmation for your trek including other services (Train and transfers) in the next 7 days.
5. The trek balance is to be paid 7 days before your trek starts (Please contact us to arrange your Final payment) or on your arrival in Cusco only by Travelers' checks or cash.
6. Please e-mail us your Cusco hotel address information at least 7 days before the trek starts so we can let you know the exact date and time for your briefing meeting before your trek starts; in the mean time please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.
*Price does not include:
International air fares to Peru, domestic air fares, airport taxes, meals other than those specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, and tips.
*Domestic flights/Safe Tourist bus service:
We will be glad to help you find the best option to arrive in Cusco, you can travel by plane or by Bus, just send us an email with your requirements and will get back to you with best options.
We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please let us know.
1. If you cancel your booking more than 90 days before departure, the cancellation fee is 50% of deposit.
2. If you cancel your booking 90 to 30 days before departure, the cancellation fee is 100% of deposit.
3. If you cancel your tour while traveling in any Latin America Country, the cancellation fee is 100% of Tour price.
All the information you provide us, full name, passport number, nationality, date of birth, telephone number, and address or your credit card info will be used strictly to process your tour arrangements. This information will not be shared with anyone.